Tuesday, April 15, 2008

mandi's birthday! april 14th


misty and her kids took me to lunch. here are the kids taking time for some pictures



these are the gift bags from the presents from mekell and megan and matt. I loved the bags, one played a song from the little mermaid. the bags were packed literally to the top. not sure why they spoil me, but I am not complaining. :)



Ireland loved playing with the tissue from my bags. I know all babies do it, but it was still fun to watch



so, it's tradition, I get cake frosting smeared on my face every year. the thing that makes me mad is, I ALWAYS FORGET. lol. oh I forgot to put up the pics of daniel's decorations he put up for me, good job, thanks honey.
it was an awesome day! best birthday ever.... so far! thanks to my friends and family, who called and texted and came to see me, from start to finish I laughed so much and got to be silly and enjoy the whole day!

2 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.

Kristin said...

Hey Mandi! Thanks for re-posting your blog address. I'm horrible and forgot it, but you are now linked on my blog. About time, huh?
You have such a sweet little girl! I want a little girl so bad!
And I love your layout! I can't figure out how to get them to work...I gave up after I almost accidently deleted my entire blog...