Wednesday, April 2, 2008

today is a happy day!

So today is a great day! I woke up to a great phone call telling me I won this new teeth/mouth makeover from this radio station here in salt lake! I submitted my photos of my teeth and just waited, Anyway for some reason or another they chose me! Ah! I have had my dream come true. I do not care at all how nerdy or cheesy it sounds! I have always had horrible, horrible teeth and honestly never thought I would win. I went down to the radio station, and filled out paperwork, signed releases. The whole time they were taking pictures for the website and having me record a bit to play on the radio. It is so surreal! I have my first consultation on April 28th. man, me saying I am excited does not even begin to describe it! yay!!!
THE END

No comments: