Sunday, February 13, 2011

Help me

I am STILL sick! We have this blasted influenza rocking our house and it sucks. I got, my husband got it, my sister who lives with us and both my daughters got it. Same time. It has been a joke here all week struggling to see who can take care of who. I had to go to the ER to get fluids to make sure I stay hydrated and they monitored the baby while I was there. She looks good! I have also lost 4 lbs this week :( sucky. Being pregnant and barely gaining enough weight as it is , then LOSING weight= no bueno

Anyway so because of that and the fact that my laptop is busted I can not get any blog time in. so sad. I have some super adorable pics to post too. I miss my laptop :( bah

Well in good news.... we leave for our fabulous trip/vacation/getaway in 18 days!!!! eek! It's getting closer!!

Ugh I am going back to bed. It takes great strength to keep my body up this long at a time. *dramatic sigh*

No comments: