Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm excited are you excited?

I have access to some of my pictures.!!
In reality, I take at least 20 pictures a day. I have zero photography skills, nor do I try. I cannot edit photos, nor do I try. I see my cute kids, I whip out my camera and snap away. If truth be told, most the time I aim the camera and am so busy looking at the kids, not through the camera that I end up with lots of heads cut off or pictures that are blurry. ha ha oh well. I just want the memories :)

Anyway here are about 24, yes I said 24- pictures. They are random and may only be fabulous to me. I am ok with that. There is no order or specific reason for these particular ones. I just opened my memory card with literally hundreds and hundreds of pictures so I just stole some.

loooong explanation. here is the short version: I found some pics, hooray!!






with this one I heard: "mommy, mommy yook (look) *giggle* cool" ha ha I love how she says "cool" for everything


this kid has been feeding herself cereal for months and months and makes very few spills. She for the most part can successfully drink her milk too :) then you see sister's bowl and as usual it is left abandoned and not finished.



library bound!





these girls LOVE their sister. They are always, always singing to her and getting her to smile



bath tub fizzy colors. They each pick a color then a few toys.


Oh hi, I am just laying here all cute and stuff



Happy birthday Leighton!! runnin nakie because it was hot. Silly girl, those are for Mr. Potato head


her gift: a guinea pig! She instantly named him Piggy. Ireland calls him Mozie. So he (or is it a she??) has 2 names I guess


Birthday girl


awwww sweet piece of Heaven



ok so can I just express my total and complete jealousy issue? My daughters have amazing, thick, healthy, curly hair. Where they got it from? no one knows. I have literally only combed Ireland's hair about 5 times not counting combing it into a pony tail.I don't have to. After her bath it air dries into perfection. I straightened her hair the night before this picture was taken (I rarely do that bc the heat can damage her hair) by the next day it was already curling again

she dips her hair in the pool


does absolutely nothing...



a few minutes later wild, perfection. sigh.


just some fun pictures:



yes my 2 year old bites her nails. obsessively. all day long :(

first smiles caught on camera


sick yet you would never know looking at this


Ireland's boyfriend

the end. for now. you better believe this was not even close to all my pictures long over due :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awwww they are SO CUTE!!! Isn't it unfair how much they look like their dads?? We do all that work lol