Friday, July 29, 2011

Currently

I am:

Reading: my scriptures, a talk in which I am supposed to give a talk on this Sunday, a few Ensign articles and Complete guide to Family Health, nutrition and fitness.

Relieved by: sleep. which is where I am headed after this

Looking forward to: playing with my girls in the morning

Stressing about: giving my talk this Sunday

Craving: just sleep

Wanting: a new vehicle, a nice toned body, sleep and patience

Proud of myself for: working out tonight and also for completing every single chore and "to do" item on my list for the day

Wearing: comfy jammies .....hey why does my font and all that keep changing?? weird.....

Addicted to: Dr. Pepper. good grief. I drink a lot. It's sad how much I drink. every single day

Avoiding: making phone calls. I dread talking on the phone. I sweat and get nervous and shaky and I just get weird. Its a completely insane fear

Suffering from: my head hurts

Struggling with: patience

Excited for: raging waters

Splurging on: nothing right now.

why oh why do my blog posts change like that? It only happens when I copy someone's stuff and post it here. obviously the answers are mine but... eh. oh well. never mind. I am tired and clearly delusional.

night


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Are you sure you aren't like....me? Especially the Talking on the phone. I have the EXACT same issue!!