Monday, October 10, 2011

pictures

My camera is broken as is my laptop which has been broken for like a year. Also I don't know how to get pics off my phone so for now here are some pics I stole off Daniel's computer


Let me explain the next 2 pics. It might look gross but it's just pudding! I was going to let the girls paint with pudding at the table but didn't want to clean the mess, so I stuck them in the tub. They loved it! Nothing a shower can't clean up :)






oh hi. I am just sitting here spitting up and being cute.



Ireland got a fun package in the mail filled with Tangled and Barbie goodies for her Birthday from our good friends Matt and Traci.



I told you she was obsessed with her toes! She eats them all day long. so cute



Leighton got new glasses!! How stinkin cute is she?




Someone turned 4!

No comments: