Friday, May 9, 2008

Ah! So i'm so sad!

Ok, well today is my sister's birthday and a lot of my family and a friend are going to wendover for a concert. Loverboy? not even sure who that is, but sounds fun, my dad and aunt are excited. maybe I need to be older to get who loverboy is. ha ha. anyway, so we are staying overnight, and the baby is not coming!! I'm so sad. my precious ireland, 7 months, home over night without mommy or daddy! :(  I hope she does ok, we have left her before but never more than a few hours. my brother mikey is watching her, I trust him so much, him and mekell have been her only babysitters so she knows him, but it's breaking my heart. I wanted to take her and just miss the concert, but everyone was like leave her, you need to get away and have a weekend. true, but it's hard! It's not like I have a bad feeling not to leave her, it's just I am the one having separation anxiety. i have woken up to her face everysingle day for over 7 months. hmmmm. anyway, just wanted to talk about it. wish me luck!!! 

No comments: