Monday, May 19, 2008

Just another Monday

Let's see what has happened today. Not much. Just played with the baby, and took some cute pictures of her. I just got so much stuff out of here to give to the DI. Which filled my mother in laws car and part of mine. oh and I am not done. LOL but yay! getting years of stuff out of here. there is alot of good stuff, just nothing I have room for or things I forgot I even had. Oh! coolest story ever! well for me anyway. So as I said, I was cleaning in my office and i was boxing up tons of purses and bags and came across my EF tours backback I got when we went to europe in 2005. I was about to throw it in the DI box but felt something in the pocket, in it I found a way cute black and white roxy wallet I had bought in England! still had the tag on it and I found a new york magnet i must have bought at the airport. How did I not know about this stuff? sorry if the story was lame but it made my day! ha ha. anyway, end of the day and I am blogging instead of cleaning go figure. I am excited for wednesday morning, because the dentist has one little tooth to do something to, then take pictures because my mouth is done! It looks so good! 24 years of bad teeth and now I have a good smile. for free! I still think I am going to wake up!!
I get Irelands pictures via email on friday I believe. I can't pick up the printed ones til later but I can't wait to put them on here! Ah, this is long sorry. here is some pics from today: (oh, feel free to click on any picture to make bigger, check out her hair, it is getting more and more red in it. so cute)

What a cute girl



Cute picture but RED eyes, wow! ha ha



silly hair-do

No comments: