Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our baby is growing!

Don't ask me why i am up so dang early, but I am and excited because ireland is 7 months today! wow. People are NOT kidding when they say they grow up fast. I was told once that I am having her grow up too fast. I don't really get that. She grows a day older every day I don't really have a hand in that, but as far as "pushing" her to do things, like crawl, and stuff like that, no. no, I really don't. She is extremely independent, when I had to give her a spoonful of veggies before every bottle starting at 4 months, she always tried to feed herself, now she is a pro. SHE  wanted to, I just let her. She was sitting well, by herself before 5 and a half months, I never forced her, she never wanted to lay down. And as far as crawling, HA! she is no where near it! In fact, she hates being on her tummy, so.... yeah, anyway I don't push her to grow up, I encourage her every step, er roll of the way, she rolls and scoots across the floor! She just lays on her back and pushes herself in full circles. SILLY BABY! anyway, she is BEAUTIFUL  and HAPPY and SO SMART! we are so very pleased with how good we did with her :P  Happy 7 months! I will post pics when she gets up. its only 7:40. That baby, (thankfully!) never gets up this early!! ha ha anyway, bye for now!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Aww! Happy seven months Ireland!! She is such a sweet, cute little girl! =)

And Mandi, yes, I would love it if you showed me how to change my layout! So, come on over lol. Nah, an email should be fine...