Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a few things we have been up to

I have an Ireland post I am working on but am still compiling a list of all her hilarious quotes, cute pictures and videos. But for now I want to get caught up (somewhat) on a few things that made me smile this month


Ireland just discovered she loves to feed sissy



This pic is blurry but look how stinkin cute Ireland's face is lol




Lots of being cute




Lots of sleeping (well the baby anyway)



Ireland with her frog while she goes potty




Ha ha silly girl!! Dan adjusted it today so she can jump in it again. I think she wants to do all the things Leighton gets to do but as far as this photo goes.... lol she is just goofy!




I made another fort in our living room out of sheets and random chairs and stuff. I was reading to the girls in it and then fed Lei



Concentrating so hard. She can use either hand to draw and color and does equally well with both



Loves to help us make food. Anything we make (besides thing on the stove) she gets to help with









Play doh



Sleepy head




More cuteness




3 comments:

JoAnn said...

i love to be able to get on here and see all your photos of your cute kids! i really need to post pictures. Ireland is getting so big, well so is Leighton. thanks for posting photos! ;)

Jan said...

I love the pictures. They are seriously the cutest funniest sweetest little girls ever!
Thankfully I get to experience their little personalities first hand.

Kristina P. said...

She is the chunkiest baby ever! So cute!