Saturday, January 30, 2010

Updates

Ok so first things first Leighton actually has 2 teeth now! poor little angel. Also she says mommamomma mom now. (can't lie, I LOVE it!) She is so sweet and so much fun. Every little thing excites her and she always, ALWAYS has a smile for you... or pretty much anything!! She loves anything you feed her and we give her puree baby food mixed with oatmeal or rice cereal. She loves cheerios and graham crackers and any teething baby food treats.

Next on the list: Ireland is learning something new each day and can recognize every single letter of the alphabet. (mostly capital letters though, she doesn't know many lower-case) and finds letters EVERY WHERE! We were driving along and she says "F mommy, F" and sure enough the sign had a big F. She finally caught on to colors and knows all her colors and will point out every thing's colors like the other day " mommy it's a gray elephant". (ah I have a post I am making all about her so I will stop for now)

But one thing I can NOT wait to share. Ireland is POTTY TRAINED!!!!! (most people saw this on face book already I think) She is night, day, anytime trained!! She has been so great at telling us and will even go in on her own. We were driving the other day and she said she had to go, she waited patiently as we found a store and ran her in. (she has used a gas station once too EWWWWW!) She has lasted long drives too. Sorry you get the point I am just so proud of her! She has done this 99% being her idea. She has always wanted to at least try. YAY IRELAND!!

next on my updates list: Daniel is crazy busy with school and work it seems he is always running, running running. He loves school though and gets to keep from getting bored :)

I am getting ready to do online courses. I of course will pick up where I left off a couple of years ago in working to get my degree in Early Childhood Education!! I started many years ago and am looking to continue real soon! I just don't have it in me to take courses away from home right now, so online it is! I will also do general studies.

Eh that's all for now. I always forget what I originally wanted to say.

NIGHT! :)

No comments: