Friday, July 2, 2010

Memorial weekend

Well my computer died. So sad. I haven't had a way to do blog posts. My sister and Daniel have computers but mine has all my photos, everything how I know it and like it. I am doing this on Daniel's little school laptop and it is stressing me out. So even though it looks like a lot of pics... and since between all of us we took HUNDREDS it doesn't seem like much to me. I don't want to fix the order or appearance of these.
I am behind on all of our adventures. I will do the best I can before I get even more behind. This post is our trip to Lake Tahoe over Memorial weekend. Next time will be Leighton's party, then her B-day post, then our trip up to Snowbird, then... who knows.

Here is Tahoe!

This one is up at the waterfall. I am terrified of heights so while everyone took pics, I kept the kids far away... and safe!




Ireland and I playing at the beach




the first night it was FREEZING!! yeah the end of May- good thing we brought our winter wear!


Kayak time!! This is clever Ireland hitching a ride


this is a wonderful hole-in-the-wall place that is tradition to stop at and eat at



Daniel and I out on the kayaks



oops missed one...



ha ha back on the beach. sorry for the order. I had her in jammies so she could go right to bed after :)


this is Virginia City. Ireland just had to ride that horse!


This makes me laugh. ALL DAY LONG people wanted to come look at our "twins" or would say "look how cute, twins!" The funny thing is.. the people we stayed with and were pushing the stroller behind us had twins! And no one said anything to them. It was the weirdest thing.



Ireland is in this stage where she always had to "do" someone's hair. Every day. My sister is in hair school so maybe that is why she gets the idea since my sis is always doing people's hair at our house. It is so cute. She will be combing your hair and say "you look like a model" every time! She will come around and look at the front and check it. She will possibly even call you gorgeous. :)
Anyway that is what we did Memorial weekend. (Also a BBQ, shopping, driving around the lake, playing, movies, sleeping, lots of eating, you know vacation-y stuff!)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!
I LOVE the picture of Ireland in the green shirt at the hole in the wall place. Absolutely darling!