Friday, June 18, 2010

Maybe I need a new goal

Maybe blogging everyday isn't my thing. I WANT to. Just forget. I have been crazy busy watching kids, getting things ready for Leighton's birthday party and working out! UGH I bought a new swim suit and have been dying to look good in it. I haven't felt comfortable in swim wear since.... well probably since I was a kid and didn't know to be self conscious.
I have someone making us cupcakes for the party (thanks Gladys!!) and we finally got shopping done today! For some reason or another I happened to not watch any kids today so me, my sister and the girls went shopping! We FINALLY got to use the girl's gift cards they got for Christmas. Got Ireland an early birthday present because there was a killer deal at Toys R Us. I got Daniel's Father's day presents-new clothes from Jos A Bank and Leighton some birthday gifts, me a swim suit cover so I am not running around the whole time in just a swim suit, and a new work out shirt. It was a very busy day but glad I got paid (from 3 of the parents of kids I watch) yesterday!

Tonight Daniel and I met up with my good friend Matt and his step daughter Brittany who are in town from Phoenix and we went to dinner at the Gateway. It was so good to see him and meet Brittany. They were asking us when we are planning another trip to Phoenix and so we are thinking maybe October. We haven't been since Ireland was 8 months old. I am ready to go right now :)

Oh I need to get my Tahoe pics up. Guess I will go work on that....

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I ihave no idea how you still blog as often as you do. I think we started around the same time, and I got burned out a while ago!

Mandi said...

well i think i would make more of an effort if I always WANTED to. I WANT to get pics of my kids up and post our stories but I don't actually want to take the time and post and type and what not. I want it up here I just never want to do the work for it.