Wednesday, March 23, 2011

because I don't want to clean anymore right now...

yes I JUST did a post but I was sick of cleaning and totally deserved a break (maybe not) and decided to blog stalk people. Ran across blogs I have never seen and found some random game/survey type thing. love it or hate you know you will still read it. ha ha just kidding. but seriously. It might be lame.

just so you are warned

ps how do I get the font to not look like that or cut off at my pictures?? sigh
My ABC's
A. Age: 26. Wow I honestly had to think about it. sheesh. I will be 27 on the 14th of April. (Just so you all know. Also know I like clothes, gift cards and movies) :)

B. Bed size: I have no idea. I am pretty sure it's a queen. yeah it is I just remembered

C. Chore you dislike: dishes. ugh. 'dislike' is not quite strong enough for this

D. Dogs: none. My child is allergic.

E. Essential start to your day: Dr. Pepper and HUGE hugs from my 2 darling monkeys

F. Favorite color: I am pretty girly. I have 2 favorites: yellow and pink. Bright yellow and pink is even better

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5'3" I think. Maybe I am 5'4. never mind, I think I am shrinking some how

I. Instruments you play(ed): none :( I REALLY want to play the piano. I kind of need to own one first though

J. Job title: mother/wife

K. Kids: 3 girls- Ireland, Leighton and due in May is Ashlyn

L. Live: Utah

M. Mom’s name: Janalyn

N. Nicknames: kinz, mommy, sweety, mandala, panda, mand

O. Overnight hospital stays: both times I had a kid I stayed over night twice. Also I spent 3 nights for something else right before I got pregnant with munchkin #1
*update: I can't believe I forgot the other ones. When I was 3, I almost drown in a swimming pool. Was in the icu with water in my lungs. Not sure how long I was there. Then the very next year I was mauled-on my face- by a German Shepherd and had to have surgeries, staples, recovery, etc.

P. Pet peeves: don't even get me started. ok I will put one: when people can't say "thank you" like to a waiter or when you hold a door open for someone. It is so easy!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't forget to breathe. In and out" ha ha ha funny I tell you. I giggle every time I say it or think it

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 1 sister and 2 brother

T. Time you wake up: 8 am. because I watch kids. If I wake up with just my kids I usually get to sleep in until 9 am or so. I LOVE how they love to sleep!

U. Underwear: white. always

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I love veggies but there are still so many I don't like. I don't want to list them though

W.What makes you run late: myself. I am always late. For everything. I hate it and need to change it

X. X-rays you’ve had:teeth and pretty much everything else. Being clumsy and getting injured for some but most were from several car accidents (not my fault just so you know)

Y. Yummy food you make: Sunday roast (have only done once but it was fabulous) I make a great bowl of cereal, tv dinners, anything quick but I actually make a good steak! Oh and this rice & chicken casserole thing my friend showed me.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: too many to pick

No comments: