Friday, July 3, 2009

Now I know my ABC's

So, Ireland is getting quite the vocabulary (and attitude!) She definitely is little miss personality and wants the whole world to see her shine! She officially knows the entire alphabet and does it only when she feels like it. We tried to film her saying them but she was super hyper and being silly. She is not dressed and her hair is a mess because we were getting her ready for bed. Sorry the filming sucks but I had to get her on tape saying her ABC's! The beginning is just her being silly with daddy.

I have lot's of video of her talking and she can say quite a few sentences now. Daniel and I can remember these off the top of our heads:
thank you daddy. thank you mommy. I want hug. I scare you. I see you. I hold you. I love you. Happy birthday to you. Are you happy. How are you. she always asks- binky, where are you? or a person like -daddy, where are you? she also says oh, thats nice. take it off. push it please. I want out. thank you for lunch (which has only been said once) ** this is mostly for our purpose of remembering what she did as a child and when. So the abc's and all the things she can say was at age 20 months**

anyway here is the video:

2 comments:

Abigail said...

She is hilarious! Good job Ireland! It's so much fun to document the things our little ones can do!

Pincock Ohana said...

Too cute and funny.