Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Girls

I have a post I want to do about Leighton's birth and all that we have been through- the good and the bad. But as you can imagine I don't have a ton of time. So for now I thought I would post some pics of our darling little girls. Daniel and I could not be more  proud of Ireland. She is such a nice big sister. So helpful and ALWAYS concerned about sister. As soon as she wakes up she asks about her. Always running to get a blankie or binky for her. Anyway here are just a few of my favorites that I have taken this last week. 

Ireland and Leighton:







4 comments:

Jan said...

They are adorable & precious!
And I am not just saying that because I am grammie :-)

Pincock Ohana said...

Cute! Your girls are so adorable. Congrats to you and your little family.

Kristina P. said...

Such sweet pictures!!

Lisa said...

You've done great!! Wish I was still down there to see you all!!!