Monday, July 20, 2009

So what

So what if I ALWAYS do these survey things?? I love them. 

Child/Children's Age?
3 weeks


Name?
Leighton Hallie


Birthday?
June 24, 2009


Time of birth?
10:27 a.m


How long did labor last?
less than 5 and a half hours


Who was in the room when baby was born?
everyone who needed to be 

How long did you push?
10-15 mins


Weight?
6 lbs 5 oz


Length?
18 inches


ANY HAIR?
little tiny bits of brown

Who does baby look like?
everyone says she looks like her sister


Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant?
well... I went to the dr. one week before I had her and I had gained 18 lbs at that point. So anywhere between 18 and 20 I imagine


Have you lost it all?
all but 4 lbs


Was baby early or late?
she came 10 days early

Who drove you home from the hospital?
My husband


How many baby showers did you have?
0

When did baby start sleeping through the night?
She hasn't.... yet. Sister slept through the night at 6 weeks so let's hope this one follows

Did you breastfeed?
I do


Who keeps your baby the most?
I do


How did you pick the name?
We had the name picked last summer. before we even got pregnant! My sister pointed it out and we fell in love. 


How did you know when it was time to go to hospitaI?
I was having contractions 30 seconds long and 3 mins apart


Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital?
straight home.


Anyone spend the night with you first night home?
Daniel, my sister and Ireland

Did you cry the first time you held your baby?
yes. 

Who cut the cord?
Daniel


Where was the baby born?
Alta View


Did you video tape the birth?
absolutely NOT

Are you happy with how things turned out?
extremely.


Do you want to have another?
most definitely!! just not any time soon!!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You've lost all but 4 pounds? You are amazing!

And those pictures of the girls are so incredible.