Thursday, July 23, 2009

Riddle me this


I have had a few questions running through my mind. LET'S DISCUSS LIFE'S BIGGEST QUESTIONS. ok ok it's really not. More like Mandi's biggest questions... of the moment


*Why is it when I ask my husband to stop at the store on his way home from work to grab some things for me- one being dr. pepper- and he reaches in the little fridges at the check out, grabs my soda, pays and comes home, plops it on the counter only to notice this:

um....... what is wrong with this picture? are you kidding me?! Who seriously opens a soda, drinks it and puts it back? 



moving on.

* Why is it I take a very grumpy Ireland out for a stroll around the neighborhood and she is wearing only a diaper, her hair is gross from sunscreen and her pony tail broke at the pool so her hair is huge and odd looking, she had a squeeze- it drink so her teeth, tongue, lips and cheeks are red, she is teething so she has red slobber rolling down her chubby tummy. and yet she still manages to look so stinkin adorable!!! How does she do that?? 

I know she doesn't ALWAYS have to look like this:

and she doesn't always look like that. but she is always so beautiful to me



next, we have this beauty:
My sweet, darling, precious baby girl is already ONE MONTH OLD!! I can't even believe it!!


next question:
*Why do they have to grow so fast????


Oh and one final question: why is my blog still winter with snowflakes and  the baby wearing turtlenecks and what not?? yikes! Better get on that! 

Good night!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Well, it's pink winter, so maybe that makes it better?