Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just For Fun!

I am in the middle of a serious post but needed to BREATHE and put up some fun pics! today was the sunday before Christmas, so the girls FINALLY got to wear their cute dresses!! (thank you to my mom and mom-in-law for the cute dresses and tights!) We were asked if we were having our family pictures done today and I just said that we were just dressed up for the "Christmas sunday" ha ha. anyway so a lady in my ward suggested we take pics by our tree so we did and they would have been better BEFORE church seems how we have the 1-4 time and of course the kids are grumpy as all heck after and we all looked messy and sleepy. Anyway.... here they are:











ps I looked back over this after I posted and noticed that A: Ireland's nose is runny- sorry. (she has been sick for....forever.) 
and B: Leighton is so stinkin chubby. I LOVE it so much. Also she is 19 lbs according to our scale!! ummmmm  ha ha ha ha. This dresses were bought in October and we got a 6-9 mo. for the baby because she will be 6 mo on Christmas Eve, well.... the undies under the dress are longer than the dress!! ha ha she was busting out of it and I barely got it OFF of her after church. LOL gotta love the chubbs

4 comments:

Angie said...

Those are the cutest little outfits! What does Ireland have? I just got over the flu and bronchitis and now gracie is sick!

Mandi said...

Thank you Angie! Oh she just has the tail end of a cold... from last week. Her and the baby are fine just still have the runny nose and slight cough. They were sick last weekend. I'm sorry you and Gracie are sick :( hope she had an awesome birthday!

Kristina P. said...

They both look so darn adorable!

I hope you and your family has a very Merry Christmas, Mandi!

Kristin said...

You have a beautiful family.