Saturday, December 12, 2009

need ideas?

Oh my! Is christmas really this close? I love how people like me (especially me) freak at this time because I am not ready. um... I have known it was coming!! It isn't like Christmas was a big surprise with no warning. I don't even have my stinkin tree up for crying out loud! ha ha 

If you need some good gift ideas this cool chick --> Kristina has some AWESOME gift ideas that all her super talented friends have made and she posted links on her site. Just click on her name. I was very pleased to see she put ME on there! (thanks for thinking of me!)  If you want to order anything off of babyirelandbows  please remember you get a first time customer discount, also if you live in the Salt Lake Valley, there is NO shipping charge. Oh, and  there are binky chains I make for boys too. Just let me know colors, names, ideas. 

** NOTE: all my bracelets are marked wrong. The prices show for ONE bracelet and all the bracelets actually come in a set of 4!! That will be changed soon but keep that in mind. 
ALSO all bows and flowers can be put on a stretchy lace or nylon headband, any color!! 
ALSO I can do the socks in ANY size. 
My hubbs  controls my site is SUPER busy and will make the changes soon. 

--------------------------- NOW....

onto my family! 

Ireland is SUPER close to being 100% potty trained!! today was day 5 of wearing undies all day long, start to finish (minus bed time) and has only had TWO accidents! oh and one was right next to the potty bc she couldn't make it on time and the other was she needed to go but I was in there and when I came out she was holding herself saying "oh no!" OOPS. :)  She just goes in there by herself and hollers when she is done. She always tells us what a big girl she is! I am LOVING not changing diapers!!!!

That's my only announcement for now. Oh and Dan will start school on Jan 11th and he is beyond excited! I would be. I want to go to school so so so so so bad! I just need to find courses that I want to take but online. There is no way for me to leave my home for school right now. 

ugh I am too tired to think. I ramble muchly when I am sleepy. so... night!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You are so welcome!

And yay for potty trained babies. I am still working on potty training myself.