Thursday, February 4, 2010

ha ha my makeover


Thanks Abby for the idea. I gave myself a makeover and blonde hair from this cool site where you upload a pic of you and just go to town. ha ha. the hair looks so fake but it was fun. The one I made last night was way better but I accidently erased it. I like how it looks like I have eye brows. My real ones are so light in pictures it looks like I have none, so this was nice. click on the picture and check out my killer eye lashes. lol this was fun

4 comments:

Jan said...

WOW hottie!
seriously looks so fun!

Kristina P. said...

It suits you! Love it.

Elise said...

what's the website called?

Abigail said...

taaz.com
It's super fun. And that hair does look great on you!
Aren't the eyelashes so funny? My husband was like. . .do me. . .so I put his picture on and played with the short hair cuts and random colors. . .then he went to the bathroom. . .and came back to find how he'd look with full make up, the longest lashes they had and long hair with bangs. . .hahahaha