Monday, February 22, 2010

Some February Pics

None of these are in order. Oh well. I don't have much time or patience to worry about that. Oh also I read that people edit their photos? say what? I just do the red eye thing. How do you edit them and what are you even fixing? I guess I could always ask my hubby :)


Today we played outside briefly (it was way too cold) we colored with chalk and they were so excited and happy.


Ireland and her friend Bailey wanted to pose by the horse with their balloons



( I just noticed the dates in all the pics are off. these were all just this week. and two of them taken the same day show different dates. oops)


watching a movie


making valentines for daddy



ha ha this is Leighton's newest goofy face


I hit "enhance" in my iphoto. Guess this is the most "editing" I can do lol. eh


On Valentine's day we made everything hearts




So much for getting cute pics of them in their Valentines clothes

more coming soon....

No comments: