Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are you kidding me?!





I want my body back!! These were on my honeymoon. I was a size 5 and wanted to be smaller. WHAT?! I would love to be a size 5 again. I also found pics of me 4 years before this one. I was tiny and toned. Now I have been doing so well. I am ALMOST back to pre Ireland weight. I passed Leighton's and have 10 more lbs to go to pre marriage weight lol. I more just want to tone up and have energy. I dance like a crazy person with my daughter but then I get so winded I have to just rest, ha ha. My goal is to keep up with my children!

Well I suppose I should go eat so I have energy to work out. I may attempt a tae bo video... awww good old VHS!! :)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Amen Sista! I am in the same boat! I started with a personal trainer and have 15lbs to get back to pre marriage, but I want to lose 20lbs. I think you look great and feel like a cow compared to you :( Having babies changes your body forever and you have to work twice as hard to get it back! Keep up the good work and you will get there.

Abigail said...

I've pretty nearly given up at getting back to pre-baby weight. Well, I'm back to pre-Ava weight, but I doubt I'll ever have my just got married body back - which is my prebaby body since Maddie was a honeymoon conception. I'm contemplating attempting though. Cause I too would love to be a size 5 again. I just lack true motivation.

Kristina P. said...

I think you look great no matter what!