Saturday, March 6, 2010

changes but not really

Well I did what I said I wasn't going to do... I am watching kids in my home again. I am so excited! I will still be able to do all my preschool stuff and I have so missed having lots of kids here and I also miss teaching preschool! When I stopped watching kids here (because I was about to have Leighton) I said I wouldn't watch kids here anymore because I thought my 2 would be plenty; but now I miss having a house full of laughing, and talking and being non stop busy.
Yes, I keep busy with my kids but not so much especially during their nap times. You would think teaching my sunbeams each week would keep me happy since I have 16 kids on my role!!! ( although they don't all come each week) but I have such a strong desire to teach the youngins here and let Ireland have lot's of friends.
Now before you think my house is a zoo, I will tell you with my own 2 kids, it's only 7 total. and NOT all of the kids every day and 2 will be in school half days in the fall. it will be some here and some there. Also I have my in- laws up stairs if I need help as well as Daniel will be here most the day and my sister too. I am getting state certified and getting my food handlers and cpr training next week (my idea for these, I just want to have all my bases covered)

This all started as people kept calling saying they heard I watch kids and asked if I have openings. Now I am at my max but I think it will be fun, BUSY and sometimes LOUD and maybe even HECTIC but never boring!

I can NOT wait to pull out my old preschool stuff and get planning activities.

Don't think my own lovelies will get neglected. they will have friends during the day. and all evening and all day all weekend is just mommy time.

here's to another exciting adventure!!

No comments: