Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter


Yes, it IS early for an Easter post, but I just LOVE Easter! Check out these darling outfits I bought for the girls forever ago:
I got them clear back on the 2nd of February but have been dying to let them wear them but they have to wait until Easter. (how cute will they be all matching?! Well they always match, I think it is so cute! Now I just need to get the bows made to go with the outfits)

I love traditions! In my family, traditions are huge and a big part of who we are. Last year we had plastic eggs in a trail from Ireland's room leading to her Easter basket that she got to follow. She loved that so I think that is one we will continue. Maybe we will start decorating real eggs too. My sister and I still do that :) I have a few others I would like to start with my little girls. Something that they will look forward to each year. We have little traditions with every holiday and I plan to add more. It will be fun with both girls excited the morning of each holiday giggling and waiting impatiently to start whatever we have planned for the day. Awww I love thinking of them being so cute together. Leighton already LOVES her big sister so much and you can tell it just makes her whole world when Ireland bends down to kiss her. I hope they have a friendship that will last a life time.

Well I gotta go chase Ireland down and get her nekkie bum back in some clothes- she is quite the streaker these days!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't wait to see them in their adorable matching outfits!

The Bohman Family said...

Very cute outfits!! Ava got the same one for her birthday lol. got to love Children's Place!

Abigail said...

Those outfits are SO cute!