Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ha ha ha

I am sorry if I sound mean for laughing this hard, but this was waaaaaay too funny to not share. 

Daniel took Ireland and myself downtown to the big library. We took Irey down to the lower level because the whole floor is a children's library, but they also have different little coves for the kids to go play in and climb around. Anyway, Ireland went nuts! had so much fun and met new friends, we started to go find daddy and found ourselves at a dead end. basically just a whole wall of glass. you had to take a tiny step up if you COULD go through. but you can't-it's just glass. well..... ireland didn't get that and would step up and bam! hit her forehead in the glass. she moved to the next panel. BAM! hit her forehead. she went up and down the entire thing, trying to get out.
 I am sorry, but I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. It was getting painful to laugh that hard. I said let's go another way and tried to pull her away. NO. she was determined to get through. All I kept thinking of was that kid show: A BEE MOVIE. how the bee tries to get through the window and he is like: " maybe this time. this time. this time. this time. LOL. wow. 
then it gets better. 
Daniel just happened to walk by. I tried to explain through the glass what she was doing. She kept trying to get to him. She didn't GET IT!! Then she breaks down and starts bawling. She says "hep da da" (help dada) just kept asking her dad for help. 

So this was sad but for most of it was too funny. IRELAND: WE LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Nope...I don't have it till tomorrow. I'm still awake...stressing about it!

Thanks for the scoop! I'm sure it'll be fine. It's just one of those fear of the unknown things!

AAGGHH!!! :)

Abigail said...

Thank you for that laugh, I needed it!

snow angels said...

hahaha aww baby irey! Such a sweet baby! Haha that is TOO funny! Aww! Thanks for sharing girl! love you, amba!