Friday, February 13, 2009

Ta da!

So Our blog is now private! I made Amber check for me at like midnight to see if it was. ha ha thanks girl!

So I feel SOOOO much better that only certain people can see my blog and that makes me feel safe. So I have had some requests for belly pics. ummmm.... lol ok. but I can't guarantee that it is fabulous, ha ha.

The reason for the pink ribbon is, there was some people who wanted to know if the baby was a boy or girl and not be told just through a text, my sis helped me do this to show them she was a.... well a she!!!  ha ha anyway that is my belly at 5 months. lovely. 

Technically I should be half way tomorrow but since the baby is coming a week early, I am already half way right??

****** So here it is, for those who don't already know (which most my friends and family already do) here is princess # 2's name: Leighton Hallie Romney. :)  


have a lovely day!!
 


6 comments:

snow angels said...

I am not stalking your blog, I promise! lol yay!!!! oh my goodness your belly is so cute! Every time I see her cute name I love it more! Aww she will be so cute just like her big sis. yay your halfway! I really really want this girl to be a valentine baby... like so so much! haha we'll see! anyways yay!! :)

Elise said...

I knew you wouldn't change the name. It was on your Wii so I already knew. I can't wait till Leighton is born!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

I love the pic! Maybe I will be brave enough to post one soon. And also, I consider myself halfway too since I will be induced early. Technically, I would only have 14 weeks left if it were Bella, yikes!

Kristina P. said...

Your tummy is so cute! And stretchmark free. I hate you.

Dan Romney said...

i love your tummy too. happy valentines day. i love you. hope you enjoyed your surprise.

Angie said...

cute! I was hoping you would put some pics up! I was like twice your size at 5 months and I heard that you show even more with your second...so congrats! you look awesome, your new little girl is going to have a cute name and you'll have 2! wow! Mandi... you've come a long way and I'm so proud of you! Can we get our girls together soon? My work schedule is flexible!