Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am trying to keep record of Irelands accomplishments. Good thing I put a lot of them on here because I have an awful memory. So this is mostly for me for those who don't care or whatever.

*Ireland can say and partially sign A B and C . 
*when Daniel and I count to ten she says the numbers before we do. her favorite numbers that she says over and over  in the car as I am driving is 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. but how she does it is much cuter. She goes si, sebe, eight, ni ten! then claps and says yay! ha ha I need to record it
* she will repeat anything we tell her to. we just tell her: say this or say that. and she does. I love it
* she tries to say baby sister's name, that too makes me happy
* she knows so many signs and catches on to every new one we teach her. I need to make a list of what she knows. 
*she loves elmo's world and will ask us to watch one, picks the one she wants, and will sit for the entire thing, singing every song and participates if the kids have to yell no or yes she does
* she went to her first dentist appt. and her teeth look good. All 11 of them
* she tells us sometimes when she has a stinky diaper or sometimes just go get us a diaper and will occasionally lay down too.
That is all off the top of my head. I need to print these off so I have them to show her when she gets bigger

**Ok, onto my regular blog things, I still have a few more days to get email addresses for when we go private thursday. I have been getting some texts and emails so if you dont want to leave your email address on here, there are other ways. I just don't want family and friends to not be able to read. thanks

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, did I miss this going private thing? I want to be added!

sands14@juno.com

Kristin said...

I am on the approved readers list...right!? :*(

Lisa said...

Please include us!
rickords@msn.com
Love ya - you and your family are so CUTE!!!!!
Aunt Lisa