Thursday, February 5, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!! and a little bit of business

We had our ultrasound this morning and Ireland is getting a........ SISTER!!!!!

we are so thrilled and was excited for a boy or a girl, honest! I am just glad Ireland gets a sister! I am honestly already going to go through clothes tonight, to see all Irelands little tiny things! 

My due date is still the 4th of July! but the dr. says we will have her here early for sure. Everything looks good except for one thing that probably is no big deal, I just need another ultrasound done at 30 weeks.

my dr. now does the 3D or 4D ultrasounds and we got an amazing video. Wished I had had that with Ireland. Oh well :)

we already have her name but I won't put it on here.... yet. WE ARE GOING PRIVATE! in one week. I already have way too much of Irey's info on here and it kinda scares me. So on thursday the 12th. 

if you want to be able to read this blog then I need you to leave me your email address in a comment please. if not email it to me @ mandikins19@hotmail.com

I will share our new baby's name then. thanks!!!

17 comments:

Charlotte said...

congrats! yeah for girls! they are just so much more fun to dress up and do their hair. my e-mail is caturner729@hotmail.com.

Dan Romney said...

Yay, I am getting another daughter. I already let everyone know on my twitter account. Yay for girls. I wonder how her personality will differ from Irelands.

Abigail said...

Yay for another girl! Welcome to the club! I'd like to keep up with your blog. You're entertaining and your kid is cute!
jordanandabby@yahoo.com

AngieDoodle said...

Yay! Congrats, congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
My email is walkbyfaith4321@hotmail.com

Kristina P. said...

This is so exciting! At least all those cute bows will come in handy!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats!!

my email is: peterson.trevorgladys@gmail.com

Laura Dunaway said...

Yea Mandi! Congrats! Having two girls together is SO fun...they'll be best friends.
You know I want to be able to read the blog. Send the invite to this email address: kansasdunaways@gmail.com
Love ya!

Elise said...

I knew you would have a girl. Ireland will LOVE having a sister. I will be in Utah when the baby is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ireland will love her. I know I will:)

heatherkirstina said...

congrats cousin dearest!! hrickords@gmail.com

Jen R. said...

Congrats! I want a little sister for Adelyn so bad! PS> I don't know if it's weird since we're sort of strangers (even though I know we're totally cousins or something) but add me to the list! jenromney@gmail.com

Kathryn said...

Yay! I already talked to you earlier and am still smiling ear to ear! My email is goddardfam618@gmail.com

Erica Hanks said...

Yay Mandi! That is so exciting!

Please include me in your invite list! My email is:

ehanks@righttrak.net

snow angels said...

amber_snow23@yahoo.com


Yay so exciting! Love ya!

David and Kendree Brough said...

Hey congrats on the new baby! I haven't talked to you in so long! I would love to stay tuned to your blog so email me at kendree_canham@hotmail.com.

criste said...

Hey Mandi...Thanks for the "hello" on my blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! And your little girl, Ireland is so cute! I love her name! I'm sure she'll be a great big sister. Did you go to Hunter too? I think maybe your husband clogged at Castleview, so I think I knew of him, but don't recognize you...Anyway, cute blog!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

amanda_hague@yahoo.com

Congrats on baby!

The Bohman Family said...

Congrats on having another little girl! That will be so fun for Ireland to have a little sister!
Bohman.keily@gmail.com