Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's new?

well.... not much. My camera is still busted and that makes me sad. It feels weird to not take a hundred pics a day. Although I am now using a camera that is 6 years old that Daniel had on his mission. I can't just upload pics onto my computer like I could before, so I have 3 full  memory cards waiting to have something done with them. 

 oh and I am done watching kids. I have mixed emotions about this. I have been watching children in my home since boogs was 5 months old. It seems every time someone in the ward (or even strangers who was given me as a recommendation) would ask me to watch their kids I would. It has been fun, happy,  busy, crazy, stressful and everything else rolled into  one. I gave some parents until the end of May and the other 2 when the last day of school was (one I had a contract with) ANYWAY I am DONE. today, monday will be the start of a new life I think. I don't know what to do with myself. I can be a full time mommy to Ireland, get my house ready for munchkin #2 and REST!!! Rest? what is rest?! 

Speaking of getting my house ready, this is nearly impossible when I have ZERO energy. My fam went to a movie the other night and walking up the stairs to my seat I was so out of breath and dizzy. I kid you not, it made me sick. My house is no where as clean as I would like (as in it's not. at all) and I am terrified this baby will come early and I will still have  million projects to do once we get home from the hospital. 

3 weeks. that's it. that is exactly what I have left until this kiddo is born. 3 weeks until I get induced. unless she comes out on her own.... EARLY! *hint hint* well.... give me a little while longer k bebe??
 

sheesh I don't know what I am talking about. I am avoiding bed because I can't sleep anymore anyway. So I am rambling to pass time. Oh and I am getting more and more clumsy, and forgetful, and frazzled, and annoyed, and emotional. ha ha ha, the end is what really kicks my butt!! 

Ireland is still cute though and very smart. oh and she FINALLY mastered jumping with both feet off the ground! She has been trying for many weeks now. She is quite a character. very animated and goofy, and loud and happy and..... insanely adorable. She is going potty more and more, a lot of the time it is her idea. So we made her a potty chart. For those of you laughing at me because you KNOW she will give it up once baby comes.... I know its very likely, and I am planning on it just in case. BUT think of how many diapers I have saved thus far!!

Alrighty, I am going to bed. 

Anyone wanna come clean my house?? ;P




1 comment:

Elise said...

Good luck cleaning.

I'm leaving Kansas on Saturday!!! I can't wait!