Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exciting Announcement!!

She is here!!! Princess Leighton has graced us with her tiny, perfect presence!! She was born this morning at 10:27 am. She is 6 lbs 5 oz and 18 inches long. She came on her own so I didn't need to be induced! She is a good sleeper and a good eater already!! I will give details later, right now I am EXHAUSTED!!! Leighton is doing well considering her rough, intense and crazy delivery. We are so grateful she is ok!! She truly is such an amazing, beautiful child of God and we are so glad she is here and part of our family!! Again, details to come!! I am going to bed!!





11 comments:

Elise said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

The Peterson's said...

CONGRATS!!!! She came early!! How exciting!

Dan Romney said...

Well, I am a Daddy again, I love this new little girl. She is so sweet and innocent, I am excited to see how she grows up. I love my wife and daughters.

Abigail said...

Yay!! HOw exciting and wonderful! I'm looking forward to more pictures!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Angie said...

Congrats guys! 2 beautiful girls!!!!

Kristina P. said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats, Mandi and family!

Pincock Ohana said...

Congrats Romney Family! What a beautiful daughter you have.

Leilia and John said...

CONGRATS ma and pa!! Can't wait to meet the two lil' ladies!! Mandi, call or text me!

Kait said...

She is darling! Contgrats!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so glad for you! Your dad and Rosa were so excited to go see you deliver. You are a very lucky girl to have so many in love with you and yours! CONGRATULATIONS!! again. I love you forever,
Aunt Lisa