Thursday, April 22, 2010

Angel in heaven

My beautiful, dear, sweet aunt passed away yesterday. Lisa will surely be missed. She fought a long, painful, exhausting battle you can read about it on her blog here. Lisa is my dad's sister. She is my dad's 3rd sibling to pass away. They were all so young and it makes me realize how precious life is but also to know it is all part of our Heavenly Father's plan for us. That He knows what is right for us and He knows what we are going through that He loves each and every one of us so very much. I don't really have much more to say except that I sure love you Lisa. I will see you again and I know you will enjoy this time with your brothers (and other family who has passed also)

========================

on a different note: I have some blog posts that I am working on. One is a HUGE vent. so beware!! ha ha. Also, tons of pictures, some possible news and I am sure more pictures.

Night

No comments: