Monday, April 5, 2010

more of what we do

I have so many pics to go through and post but I always forget. Here are some of our everyday activities:


Ireland playing with one of Papa's many instruments




We go for walks when it is nice outside!



Right near our house is horses, cows and sheep and in a different direction from our house is ducks, geese, sheep, goats, and a ton of other fun animals for kids to see



Ireland drawing ( I think this was around Christmas time) She has to draw at least once a day. She is getting better and better, she loves to and asks all day long.



We love arts and crafts!! Today we made spring boxes to hold treats (pics to come)



Oh my goodness. This one cracks me up. So one morning I was changing Ireland out of her jammies and I noticed...


well this is what her feet normally look like:



but this is what I saw:
It may not look bad, but it was BRIGHT orange in person. I freaked. What the heck happened to her foot?! It was FINE before bed. Yes, I am a nut and thought something bad happened. She also was limping and saying her foot hurt. eek!


It took me a minute but I discovered the problem:




a broken crayon in her footy part of the jammies!! um.... ha ha ha ha ha


this is what the difference in footies was:
I'm a dork but I had NO idea that's what it was


awww good times. There is never a dull moment in the Romney home!!

until next time...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

That crayon story made me chuckle!!