Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

Daniel's friend Justin (that did our family pictures ) did a fun shoot of the girls at our home a couple of months ago. With the girls just chilling on the counter. :) Justin does our pics for us for free because my amazing hubby helps J with his work (business or for school.) Check out Justin's blog/website. I asked him to come get some shots of the girls and make them black and white for a project I am working on for a whole wall in my family room! Ireland was literally just out of the bath when they showed up so I didn't even get to style or pull up her hair. Oh well she looks darling as always. Don't forget sweet Leighton too! The girls were great and the pictures turned out so cute!! The pic at the very end is just to show what they look like in color. Which ones should I choose?? I want one of each girl and one with both. (there are almost 150 pics but I just put the b&w ones on here)












4 comments:

Abigail said...

SO cute!! Ireland is such a character!

JoAnn said...

Good luck! Ur kids r adorable! I can't even choose!

Elise said...

This is your blog????!!!!! It's so cool!!! Who made it?

Kristina P. said...

First, I love the new blog look! And second I just want to pinch your girl's cheeks! But not in a creepy, sadistic way.