Monday, April 26, 2010

really fast

Daniel, myself, and my sister went rollerblading tonight (stop laughing- it was fun!) Daniel's parents watched the girls and Ireland colored. My mom-in-law Bonnie was showing me Ireland's pictures (she LOVES to draw!) and this beauty was one of them:
Ireland did every single drop of this on her own -except the red. my mom-in-law did all the red. Ireland says its a body. She points out the hair, eyes, nose, body, ears, etc. umm. She is 2 1/2. Now, I honestly have no clue how other 2 year olds draw, but to me, I think she did pretty darn good!!! I love her! She also did a tree in sacrament that really does look exactly like a tree and she drew tree frogs also. Ireland: you are incredible, talented funny and beautiful!! Keep up the beautiful artwork!

v v v v if you haven't already seen, I have updates below this post v v v v

1 comment:

Abigail said...

That is a super fantastic picture!! Ireland is super talented!