Sunday, June 13, 2010

So much for a post a day huh??

well I made it 2 days of a blog post a day. Hmmm. That's pretty awesome of me. It's not like anyone reads it anyhow and is like why wont she write? ha ha ha. Well I like to keep track of things we do and all day I think "Oh I could blog this or that" and then I go to bed each night and once again totally forgot. Maybe my sister can help remind me. She reads my blog. thanks sis :)

Let's see... I am planning Leighton's birthday party for Saturday... totally looks like a warm sunny saturday. yes!!! we were hoping!! I got a new swim suit too. Yeah I figured since I have been working out really hard and trying to be fit and healthy I probably wouldn't want to show up in my old, stretched out maternity swim suit. I still need to figure out where to get some inexpensive, fun cupcakes for the party. I need a bunch. I really DON'T want to make any. Anyone like to bake and can make some super cute?? I also still need to go pick out a toy or two for her to open. Got her some cute outfits though. Oh I also need Lei to start walking more. stat. She CAN walk. pretty well now... she just chooses not to :( which normally is fine but I would like her to not be crawling up and down the cement as much and tearing up her knees at her party.) It makes me sad. She got a DARLING new party/birthday girl/swim suit for her party too! ahhh I can't wait. She will look so stinkin cute. If only she had hair for a little pony tail. Miss Ireland had pig tails at age 9 months. ha ha. Oh well.

Things I need to catch up on:

post about our trip to Lake Tahoe a couple weeks ago
pictures, pictures, pictures
I have tons of videos too. Leighton is a ham and loves to show off.

hmm I can't think of anything else so now for some pictures:

Ireland drew this in sacrament. She said it is a tree



cute vinyl Ireland got as a gift for her room



this is just to show some of the random stuff she pushes around in her stroller



I wrote Ireland's name and asked her to try below. Everything on the bottom she did. She is pretty good at writing the letter I





at a friend's bday party at Chuck E cheese


that's all for now :)

No comments: