Saturday, January 31, 2009

yep yep yep

So I am officially 18 weeks today! All my books say that makes me 5 months. I will go with that 
I was trying to look it up online and came across this awesome opinion:


I made the mistake during my first pregnancy of trying to guess how many “months along” I was. It seems simple, right? Nine months in a pregnancy.
But not everyone thinks that way. Some say ten. Some say nine. Some, like me, say too many.
Go to any pregnancy website or message board and there will be twenty women with twenty different responses to how far along you are.
You are four months, no wait, five. Well, actually, four and a half, unless you’re going by the Ancient Mayan Calendar, which then, you’re really in your fifth year. Also, it turns out that you’re carrying an elephant. Congrats!
The problem lies in the fact that not every month is four weeks long. Some people, like me, don’t really care about that fact and just “round up” to the next month along once you hit four weeks.


ANYWAY 18 weeks it is. I started to post some belly pics and changed my mind :)  I also did an entire post about our trip last weekend and decided against that also. hmmm. I am so odd. 

So here is my question of the day....... we are going to find out the sex of our baby on thursday the 5th!! is our baby a boy or girl

ANY GUESSES???

10 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, I did the Chinese baby gender calendar for you. Provided I have all your info right (age-24 and month baby was conceived-Oct)it says you're having a girl. Of course this is just for fun, but it guessed right for me.

Elise said...

Girl. Ireland needs a little sister. My other point: You could give Baby #2 all of Ireland's clothes that she grew out of.

AngieDoodle said...

I guess a girl! But... I will say boy, just to be different. And... since I posted boy and girl I'll be right either way. Mwah ha ha.

Kristina P. said...

I think it will be a boy! And I realize how many women now go by weeks instead of months.

Erica Hanks said...

I say boy! But I'm never right!

Anonymous said...

mekell says: I want you to have a boy but my dream was you had a girl

megan says: girl, even though I know it will be the opposite

mom says: opposite of what matt is having

trent says: boy

Kathryn said...

I say boy! I am surprised at all the Girl guesses! The chinese gender thing said boy for me and it was wrong, but it was right with Bella. We'll see soon enough!!

Leilia and John said...

You punk, I am still in Utah and haven't heard from you once!! I did text you, I have the proof of a sent message. You're probably just really tired from the second bun in the oven. Anyway, I should be back down by the end of this month anyway, so I'll catch ya then. Kiss baby girl for me and hit me up with the sex of the baby!! CONGRATS on baby #2!!

Leilia and John said...

Girl, I sure did! Although, I am in town for one more day, so I'll text you right now. I hope it makes it through!! I won't be leaving til late late tonight. Ciao!

SUPPORT said...

How about a boy :)