Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Didn't know if you could tell

That I love Ireland. Really, do I make that obvious? lol. She is only mentioned in every other post if not all of them. She is AMAZING. There are very, very few times where I wonder if I can be a good mom to 2 kids, or if I can handle it. For the most part I am So excited to see my kids interact with each other. my hope is that the girls are close like my sister and me. I hope they are kind to each other and support each other. I think they will. Sisters are the best! This post is pretty random. I was going to do vacation pics but saw these and it made me think (and slightly emotional) so here they are:


My little helper




Oh! her newest favorite:



can you guess what they are watching?!
every single day she asks to watch barney. I kid you not. Why?! why does it have to be him? ha ha ha


Also every single day Ireland asks to go outside. She goes for walks and to play at LEAST twice. How could I say no?? The weather is amazing and she is getting exercise, sun and is learning too. She will spot the TINIEST bug and go "I see bug!!" and squat down to watch him. Sometimes our whole walks are bug watching. 


Here is another park adventure:









I have so much fun with this girl (even when she has a little attitude problem lol) she makes us smile. She makes everyone smile! no matter where we are she smiles and waves at EVERYONE and says hi or hello to all of them. What a social butterfly we have. look out boys ha ha. but seriously, Ireland, no boys for a while k?

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love that she's watching Barney with Barney.

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, I am planning on doing another giveaway on Friday and wanted to know if you would be interested in donating some of your bows. I thought it might get you some business. Let me know. If not, that is totally fine.

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, just email me. You can tell me how many bows you want to donate, or if you know which ones you want to do, send me a picture so I can post it. You can reply to this comment. My email is in my profile.