Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh My!!

Yippee!! I went to the dr today and he scheduled my induction. I go in on June 29th!!! That is so soon! Oh My. Its only 5 days sooner than my original "due date" so not that far off. I cannot believe in a little over a month I will be holding my princess in my arms! Wow! I am so excited. She may come early so who knows. 

On the right side of my blog I have a ticker that says how far along I am. I am changing the date to my induction date just so I can see exactly how many days we have left. This is going to go by so fast I imagine. 

Lot's of new posts to come!!

2 comments:

The Bohman Family said...

That is good news! It is always nice to go early I bet. I never did with Ava but I wish I did.. She was so big! good luck!

Kristina P. said...

Holy cow! I didn't realize you were almost due!