Saturday, May 2, 2009

Growing and growing!

So There is a lot of growing going on in this house! I am now 31 weeks! Technically I have 9 weeks left. I guarantee she won't be here any later than 8. 

I had my ultrasound last week and the problem I "may have had"  fixed itself, and mommy and baby are fine!

Miss Leighton is over 3 lbs now! And spending all her time in my back and or ribs. 

Here is a tummy shot. I have some cute bare belly shots with Ireland kissing my tummy , but not sure I am brave enough to put them up :)

(Don't mind the balloons. A boy I watch, Parker had his birthday friday and we threw him a party!)


More growing..... Miss Ireland is growing for sure. More mentally though, lol. (she still can wear clothes from last summer!) but she sure is getting smart. She says 3 word sentences regularly and her favorites are: I scare you (whenever something scares her she says that) and she says I get you! then chases us. she also has been saying I love you for a while and says, take it off, open it please, 

oh I can't even remember all the things she says but its too cute. I need to remember them all and put them on here for my journaling purposes. 

Ireland can say the alphabet letters A-G and can partially sign them. She can count to ten..... if she feels like it! 

Her new favorite thing is naming stuff. She uses the word "and" a lot  which is cute for some reason to me. She walks around saying my daddy and momma and papa and binky and.... she likes to list stuff she eats too. 

That's all I can think of.  Besides the fact that she is smart and catching onto things and repeating words I didn't know she heard or could say :)  oops. 

Ireland we love you!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You look so cute!

Dan Romney said...

I love my wife. I love my Daughters, I love hearing Ireland talk with her cute little angel voice. I could listen to her voice forever. I am sure I am biased, but I have the best family ever.

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

You look so cute! I'm so excited for you!!! Leighton is a cute name!