Friday, May 22, 2009

Hand me downs? Snow in my house?

Since Ireland is my first kid I am not sure if this is normal or not. If it is, then let me pretend its not because I think it is funny. Ireland is wearing hand me down clothes....... from herself. Almost every single outfit Ireland wore last summer fits her now. Some are too big! Like shorts she wore all last summer fall off of her when she walks now! Now I know kids thin out but aren't they supposed to grow too? Maybe this happens to every kid, but can I say I am for sure not complaining. Saves me a ton. I think at the very least, it is fun to compare pics of when she was wearing them then and now.


August 08


may 09

 


August 08



May 09 (yes she is standing on her movie case that she knows is a no no)




I don't know when this was but the outfit still fits her and I just thought this pic of my bald baby is SOOOO adorable



Ok, about the "snow in my house" 

well we live in the basement and have a huge cement staircase to come down to get here and the last few weeks the wind brought in cotton. Tons and tons of cotton. It whirls around in the stair well and looks like snow. Every single time you open the door "snow" comes in and welcomes itself in my home. LUCKILY it has stopped (knock on wood) and hopefully won't be back. but here are some pics of our front door step a week ago

(this is over the drain the balloons are waiting to be popped after a party)


Our door mat after I just cleaned it



More "snow"


Ha ha! anyway, we are back from our trip and I will post about that soon, as well as posts about other random events. 

*Here is some sad, sad, sad news. On day ONE of our vacation my camera died. RIP wonderful camera. I don't know what happened or why, but it won't work. AND daniel didn't have his batteries charged for his AND my sister's only took super dark pics even in the sun for some reason. THANK GOODNESS Megan's camera stuck it through and allowed me a million pics of our trip. So all the pics I do for a while will be on HER camera    *dramatic sigh*

Oh, I had my pre natal massage done today at "The Spa Club" thanks to my wonderful husband!  It was soooo relaxing and very much appreciated. It made my headache go away for a little bit and my back didn't hurt for a few hours! yay! Thank goodness I have a wonderful, thoughtful hubby huh?! :)


I doubt any one is still reading at this point. it was pretty long. ha ha if you are: have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I caught Ethan the other day in a pair of shorts he'd started wearing when he was 8 months old. The funny thing is that they still fit him around the waist, but they were too short and giving a very good weggie.

Abigail said...

How convinient that her clothes still fit, it's really kinda funny! They still look super cute!