Friday, November 20, 2009

Fun stuff

Before I start, my camera broke and the last couple of months I have only been able to take pics on my phone. So please don't mind all my blurry pics I did and will post. thanks

Ok, things that are fun:
Leighton is sitting! She leans forward a lot because she is new to it and she LOVES her feet. She does pretty well. Ireland sat by this time too so I am sure she will be a pro in no time! funny thing though, she won't roll over! Ireland wouldn't roll over forever either.




I use this to help in case she topples over so she won't hit the floor.


Also we saw new moon! we had tickets for thurs at 8 pm. It was pretty sweet getting to see it early. It was way good. Although the special effects made me chuckle a few times, I still enjoyed the movie. I want to go see it again. :)
It gets even better! Ok, they did a drawing of a bunch of prizes. They randomly draw a row and seat # and I won a necklace and some vinyl letters. Then they drew my sister and she won a gift card, THEN they drew megan and she won a gift card (they didn't draw all 3 of us in a row though) but fun right? Out of the entire theater they drew 3 out of the 6 in our group. So it was a good time. More pics to come but it's near 3 am and I am exhausted but I am super determined to get our vacation pics up, but the way I do it, it takes forever since my post will be so long!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She has the cutest round head and face!