Saturday, November 21, 2009

happiest place on Earth

ha ha yay! I finally have a few minutes to post moab pictures! Seriously, seriously! Moab is the greatest place on Earth. people literally come from all over the world to see Utah's amazing scenery, trails, whatever else you may want. I have probably hundreds of pics of Moab between all of us that took them but I randomly chose a bunch. Sorry if some are blurry or random. I honestly just picked out some. I am so excited. This was the best trip ever and we already have our next one planned for April. Before I start I have to thank my mom for this. We would not have been able to go without her. thanks mom for the gas, food, hotel, snacks, stuff for the kids, love, whatever else!!! 

anyway here are a BUNCH of pics of our latest moab adventure


This is how we roll! notice 1, 2, 3 jeeps? notice the car? yeah, sadly MY jeep needs a new transmission and wouldn't have made the trip. So we are the only car in our group 


ha ha ha this is how I transport two kids across the entire hotel so I didn't have to carry them both.






this is what 2 year olds do until they are big enough to play pool with us


or heck, even let them play!


ha ha ha we tried


getting ready for the hot tub


foosball (is that even how you spell it??)


more entertainment for the kiddo while we played pool. Barney on youtube! She loved it and kept wanting more





Oh, Dan! Always trying to ride ON the jeeps


somewhere in this is me and my mom



We went on easy trails since we had the kids in the jeep. This next pic is Steele in his stock jeep. If his could do all the trails, mine will for sure!! 







hmmm. Where is dan? not in the jeep. again :)


The trails are so fun and so bumpy and some way scary. Ireland laughs so dang hard. then passes out before we are done

When they went on the crazy steep, scary trails, I stayed @ the hotel with the kids. next year they both get to go!

The hotel had a gym outside. It was pretty sweet. Ireland doing some crunches in this one. Or not, I don't know


Dan and I getting our buff on!

 

 and then the hotel's playground. 
I want to post more pics to have for later so I don't forget everything. These pics aren't even half of what we did. :( 

Ps GO TO MOAB!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Cool hotel playground!! I have that same striped one-piece outfit for Ava that Leighton is wearing! I LOVE the ruffles on Ireland's swimsuit! Looks like a fun trip. We'll have to put Moab on our vacation list for next year. My husband has probably been there but I haven't!