Thursday, November 5, 2009

My child is a monster!

Ha Ha. Not really, but she was a cute monster for Halloween!

Now  some Halloween pics! 

As most of you know (or not. I don't remember if I said it or not) I don't like Halloween. I can't remember ever liking it. MAYBE as a kid. Yeah I am pretty sure it used to be fun. Well I am trying to like it, now that I have kids I would like to have fun with it. 


Here is my mom with Leighton the cutest lil monster ever!


Here I am. I didn't dress up. :)  oh, you can't see it but I have a tail too.


Here is my mom. She didn't want to dress up either :) hee hee


My sweet, girly girl, princess became the strong, incredible, tough:
BATGIRL!! how stinkin cute is she??? We saw this at sears and HAD to get it!! I was actually looking for a butterfly costume, but this was much better for her! ha ha. 


*********************

Before Halloween Daniel, his mom, myself and the girls went to a dance. Costumes were welcomed so I dressed the girls in things we already had (hadn't been costume shopping yet!)

So..... Leighton was basically a skeleton fairy. ??? ha ha So cute!

Daddy was a... I am not even sure



Grandma and Ireland hitting the floor! Ireland has some serious moves (really good rhythm as someone that night put it) Daniel's mom, Daniel and I have all danced our whole lives, so she definitely got her moves from all of us!!


This was at home. what a doll!!


These are Ireland and myself being silly before the dance:



She was covered in gold sparkles. As was I (oh and I had false lashes, so I really couldn't see!)


Check out our AMAZING pumpkins!!

this was Daniel's:


Mekell's:


Megan's:


Didn't have a  shot of mine, but it's the pirate ship at the end. sweet huh?? We did Ireland's that night. Well Daniel did it and hers was a bat! (click on it, or any pic to see the detail!)
The end!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so creative! What fun you had!!!

Kristina P. said...

Those are the coolest costumes! Ireland's made me laugh out loud.

Dan Romney said...

I was a BUM! Like I am every day!

Jen R. said...

your mom does not look old enough to be your mom. She's gorgeous! And I love the girl's costumes...especially bat girl