Wednesday, November 18, 2009

this makes me laugh so hard!!

I just found this video of Ireland on youtube. she had just turned 5 months old. she was so cute!! (well still is) I loved how her head was too big and arms too small. She had no hair but a smile and laugh that would melt your heart! this video is long and crazy. but its edited too. she was laughing much more for about 6 minutes straight before this one. I can't believe she sat up for so long while laughing so hard!! leave it to Pedro and his dad to make boogs laugh. 

Here is ireland at 5 months old. enjoy!! 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

so funny to hear her laugh! We love you guys to pieces!!! (Grandma and Grandpa Harward)

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh! I remember this video, she is so dang cute! I wish my kids would laugh like that! And wow she sat up early!