Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 23

Let's play catch up yeah?
here is the challenge: 15 facts about me

Hmmm well seems how I have done the 20 random facts about me TWICE and struggled with those I really doubt I will come up with anything everyone hasn't already heard. I am a pretty open person and talk a lot so if you know all this already... sorry!

1. I am so loud. I HONESTLY have bad hearing and can NOT hear myself. I can't. I have been shooshed at church, quiet events like... um the temple!! (sorry!) family things, etc. I apologize to those who have had to keep me quiet :)

2. I can not be on time to anything for the life of me

3. I am a night owl. I love to stay up way late and enjoy my evenings.

4. open cupboards or open drawers drive me crazy.. even if it's just a tad open

5. Everyone knows this- I have at least one dr. pepper. EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have for years. SOOOOO bad for me. yes I know. yes I have tried to quit- yes I almost died.

6. I can not sing. At all. I am horrible. I sure do have fun singing anyway :)

7. I lost my voice in May 20 months ago... it has never fully returned. I sound sick often. I can not read or talk or sing for so long or I go hoarse and it makes me sore and exhausted trying to get sound out after that

8. I am a book nerd. I could read all stinkin day long if I magically had time. I will read almost anything and I am very fast so I sail right through them all

9. I am painfully shy. If I have to speak or even stand in front of people. I get beyond red, can't speak, I shake I get dizzy, I am forcing the tears not to come, it is so bad I can't sleep the night before if I have to. Yes even if it's just in front of the Primary kids at church. ugh. it's making me sick thinking about it

10. I am odd, random, not even close to funny but still love to laugh and have fun

11. I love to make bows for my girls. That is why I started my business. I have an obsession though. I have one (or 2 or 3 or..) for every outfit. We have so many bows that I need to hang and organize that I can not even count what we have

12. I have an obsession with buying things for my kids. I don't always give in but I am online looking every chance I get.

13. I am the messiest person I know. How I keep some type of organization is beyond me. I can not clean and organize bedrooms for the life of me. But I am a freak about my living room/kitchen. odd

14. I am a fitness/workout junkie. I have every single type of fitness equipment, video, bands, weights, you name it. The problem is I often lack motivation and it just sits there. I think about using them a lot and have a strong desire. It's just the initial... get off my butt and start. Then you can't pull me away once I get going

15. I realize after writing these how WEIRD I may sound

whatever. I am awesome

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am a total night owl too. But something has happened the older I get. I am able to go to bed earlier now, and I can't sleep in like I used to.

Rachel said...

You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

apprently ( according to the instruction) children from 2 to 12 can use it.