Wednesday, January 5, 2011

oh right

the blog challenge. gulp. I always forget. well I am not even going to do that now. For now I am going to update on my appt today then get housework done.

Saw my ob all looks good. My due date changed a tad so I am 20 weeks now. yay! I have gained 5 lbs total so far and baby looks and sounds wonderful (I had my dr scheduled ultrasound after Christmas and baby looks great. Lil stinker would NOT hold still!! She is a wiggly lil bugger... just like sister Ireland. Sigh. couldn't luck out and get a calm one like Lei? ha ha jk I love BOTH qualities about my girls. The crazy, spunky, outgoing, loud one. Then my SUPER shy, mellow, chill one. I love love love their personalities and love how diff they are I just hope this baby has SOME calm in her :) :)

I need to: update my blog challenge
make a pregnancy blog
do Leightons 18 month post
Do Ireland's long over due one
more pics
more updates
more catching up
more vacation pics

ha ha not now... laundry awaits!

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

I'm so glad you liked my post! It's crazy how I can get so caught up with internet, I look at the clock and it's been 2 hours! Um...where are my kids??;)
Ps-I wanted to name my daughter Irelynn So I LOVE your daughters name. Yay, we can be blogger friends!:)