Tuesday, January 25, 2011

no idea for a title :)

Well I am pretty sure I suck at blogging. I failed my challenge, haven't posted about a single thing I said I would. I stopped posting pictures for some reason. So sad. So now I will do a post of pictures to slowly get caught up. yes there are 20 pictures. Yes I will comment on most of them. Yes I have 16,000 pictures in my iphoto that need to be organized and what, not so these pictures are super random. sweet.

My 3 year old is funky, crazy, silly, and photogenic. She knows it. EVERY single time I try to take pictures, she goes off on these poses she invents. Sometimes she just asks me to take pictures of her. Sure... ok. I love to- I just stink at taking pictures and it's even harder when she is always moving! :)

So here is Ireland in action:



this one she said "mom, pretend I am a rock, ok?"





We have plenty of this chick posing herself!



98% of the time Leighton wanders over, stands next to Ireland and says "cheese." Half the time not even smiling. Just standing there. Oh don't mind in this one she has a Mister Potato head ARM in her ear! Notice in this and the next few she has that or a finger in her ear. Yeah ANOTHER infection in BOTH ears. ugh





Tea party! Check out the baby's earrings! We love dress ups, tea parties, dance parties, barbie parties, no clothes parties (they make these up. I swear) etc. We know how to have a good time. my sis threw this tea party for them



My camera memory card died so I only got one shot of Ireland sledding. Her first time ever and I couldn't capture it. She LOVED it! and would stick one arm up and wave to everyone. lol Of course I got none of Leighton sledding. She and I took a giant inflatable... dinosaur or rhino or something down several times and she loved it too!


Looks like sister has some competition!

(don't worry, I totally took those boots off after I saw these pics.)


this is just to show Lei is getting curls like sister! yes!!! Too bad Ireland is losing hers. :( SO bummed!


Bright eyes. Right after her nap. No glasses and she seems naked to me without them. Super adorable though :)



Every. Single. Day we play dress up here. It is a requirement when you have girls!!


lei sleeping on her new bunk bed! She does pretty well. Oh, we also have a safety gate/railing thing up on it now. Ps guess how mad I was on a scale of 1-10 when I saw the wallpaper ripped?? ha ha oh well. the funny thing is... it WASN'T the 1 year old. Know any 3 year olds who might have done that?! stinker.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

They are both so sassy!