Friday, January 21, 2011

tough little princess

I just came across a blog of a girl whose little baby girl ended up in primary's with RSV and Bronchiolotis (or is it the same thing??) anyway her story had me bawling. I felt so bad. The memories flooded over me. The story was almost IDENTICAL to ours for when we had our little Leighton there with the exact same thing when she was 10 months old. I kept most the details out but kept family updated through facebook as best as I could. I did a brief repeat on here and would like to tell the whole story again and have it saved here. I want to not remember the sad parts but see how tough our little monster was and is. What a fighter, a champ! She struggled but kept fighting and I want her to one day look back and read it and know how proud of her we were. I will go look through my pictures and old fb posts to get details and do this post soon. It is important to me and it helps open my eyes how precious and amazing and special these kids are. I believe they are here on borrowed time and in a blink they could be gone. I had moments where I was sure we were going to lose her; so to have her here sound asleep in her big girl bed makes me grateful and appreciate the time I still have with her. I sure love my daughters...... all 3 of them :)

1 comment:

Tyler and Sheena said...

They are different. My little girl was in the hospital for four days with bronchiolitis (sp?) They are close to the same thing but different.

You need to put some pictures of you and your pregnant belly up. I'm sure you are just as cute. I am feeling really great by the way. Thanks for asking. Aside from back spasms every now and then I feel awesome. How about you?