Thursday, May 5, 2011

Are we done yet?

Yes I realize the only things I blog about anymore are this pregnancy, me trying to move, and my husband that now lives 4.5 hours away. Well that's because that is all that is on my mind 24/7
I have cute pictures of things we do. I promise we really do things! It's just hard without my laptop, my pictures, my.... you know...

so anyway here is yet ANOTHER pregnant post. Run now if you wish. :)



37 weeks
baby... where are you??
Saw the Dr. wednesday. He is shocked she is still in there and said "any time now"
ha! we will see.
I finally gained half a pound! Which made my Dr. happy seems how I LOST a pound last time. Not sure why. SO now I am at a grand total of 16 pounds gained this pregnancy. Big whoop. This baby will be tiny like her sisters and I have tried everything in my power to feed her lots!!

Speaking of "her" every person I know SWEARS this baby is a BOY!! say what?!?! I had TWO ultrasounds and they both said she was a she. I DO have a friend who also had ultrasounds say girl and it was really a boy. gulp. so what if.... no. She is a she... isn't she? he? ahhh stop putting thoughts like that in my head!!!! Now if I may be 100% honest I am THRILLED about another girl. Every single thing about that makes me giddy and happy and excited. BUUUUUUT if this baby was a boy.... I would be equally excited. honest. I thought it was a boy the whole time... until the ultrasounds. Daniel is annoyed. Its his princess and no one's opinions change that. Of course I am the one who hears it daily from family and friends who can just "tell." freak. let's just have this baby and find out!! The ONLY reason I would be sad if it turned out to be a boy is all the cute clothes I have bought or received. But that's a pretty lame reason so if it's a boy then HOORAY! ha ha.
but really.... is anyone psychic?? If so.... what am I having?

night!


No comments: